The Reserve Bank of India, RBI, conducts the Assistant Exam in order to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant in various branches across India.
According to the recent notifications, the application link to apply for the 2022 cycle of the RBI Assistant Exam will be live from the 15th of January, 2022. Interested candidates will have till the 4th of February, 2022 to fill the application form.
Now that it is time to start thinking about the exam seriously, Edureify brings to you a quick recap of the important information related to the exam.
Interested candidates need to fulfill the following prerequisites in order to appear for the exam-
- Is within 20-28 years of age. There are however certain age relaxation depending on the different categories.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate score of 50% in any relevant field of studies.
- Has the skills and knowledge of computers.
- Is well versed with the official language.
The exact vacancies of the 2022 exam cycle is yet to be announced, but aspirants can get an insight with the 2020 cycle’s information. The 2020 Assistant Exam had the the following vacancies state wise-
- Ahmedabad- 19
- Bengaluru- 21
- Bhopal- 42
- Bhubaneswar- 28
- Chandigarh- 35
- Chennai- 67
- Guwahati- 55
- Hyderabad- 25
- Jaipur- 37
- Jammu- 13
- Kanpur and Lucknow- 63
- Kolkata- 11
- Mumbai- 419
- Nagpur- 13
- New Delhi- 34
- Patna- 24
- Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi- 20
- Exam Pattern-
The RBI Assistant Exam takes place online in three phases which are as follows-
- Language Proficiency Test
- Subjects And Their Weightage-
For the Prelims, candidates have to appear for the following subjects-
- English Language- 30 questions, 30 marks
- Numerical Ability– 35 questions, 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability– 35 questions, 35 marks
In total, the Prelims is of 100 marks and candidates have 60 minutes to complete their paper.
Candidates who clear their Prelims are then shortlisted for the Mains and the Language Proficiency Test. The syllabus for the Mains is as follows-
- English Language- 40 questions, 40 marks, 30 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude– 40 questions, 40 marks, 30 minutes
- Reasoning Ability– 40 questions, 40 marks, 30 minutes
- Computer Knowledge– 40 questions, 40 marks, 20 minutes
- General Awareness– 40 question, 40 marks, 25 minutes
Now that the information is gathered and taken note of, we hope that you will not be required to be reminded that Edureify has all the necessary materials for your exam preparation? Well, Edureify is persistent even when it comes to reminding students about our efficiency-
- Best Notes- Well, who can better understand the importance of efficient notes than us! Edureify has the best of the best notes for your RBI Assistant Exam’s preparation. Students can avail them anytime anywhere with just a few clicks of the button.
- Classes– Edureify has both live and recorded classes lectures. Students can revisit them whenever they are in need of them.
- Doubt- Solving Sessions– This is hands down the most searched for thing students look for before appearing for an exam. Getting your doubts cleared, even minutes before the exam seems like the best thing right? Well, we suggest not to wait till the last minute and get your doubts cleared way before the end time with Edureify.
The RBI Assistant Exam is one of the most reputed exams in the country that offers candidates a golden chance to secure their future in one of the most prestigious institutions of the nation. It is therefore a given that those who appear for the exam really hope to secure their future with the right preparation for the exam.
Edureify says ‘abki baar RBI Assistant Exam ke naam’! To all the aspirants who want to appear for the RBI Assistant Exam, get studying with Edureify today in order to get your desired result! All the best to all who are giving the exam!