The Common Universities Entrance Test, CUET, is a qualifying exam that enables candidates to take admission in one of the 14 central universities and 4 state universities in India. Thousands of students across India apply for the exam for admission in UG and PG courses in the central universities.
Good preparation is the key to desired results, and Edureify is here to help with that. In this article, we will provide some of the important highlights regarding the CUET exam and discuss the previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
Following is some basic information regarding the CUET exam like the conducting body, official site, and more-
|Exam Name Full-Form||Central Universities Common Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting body||National Test Agency|
|Examination Name||CUET 2022|
|Medium of exam||13 languages|
As mentioned earlier, the online application for the CUET exam began on the 6th of April 2022 and has been extended to the 22nd of May 2022. Following is a table that contains some more important dates regarding the exam-
|Application Form Release||6th April 2022|
|Submission of Application Form||22nd May 2022|
|Last Date to Accept Fee||22nd May 2022|
|Correction Window||25th May- 31st May 2022|
|Admit Card availability||June 2022|
|CUCET 2022 Exam||July 2022|
|Answer Key Release||July/ August 2022|
|Objection in Answer Key||July/ August 2022|
|Declaration of Result||August 2022|
Table of Content about Previous Year’s Papers
|1.||Benefits of Previous Year’s Sample Papers|
|2.||Links to important Sample Papers and other CUET related links|
|3.||Mock Tests for the CUET exam|
1. Benefit of Previous Year’s Sample Papers
Previous Year’s Question papers are a huge help for candidates to have a sound preparation for their exams. Following are some points regarding the benefits of practicing from sample papers and previous year’s papers-
– Abreast’s the candidates on what to expect on the actual day of the exam
– Aspirants can be better aware of the exam pattern
– Can know where their strengths and weaknesses lie
– Candidates can assess for themselves how well prepared they are for the exam
2. Links to Important Sample Papers and Other CUET Related Links
Before providing the links to the important sample papers and other information, here is a quick recap of the CUET syllabus-
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number, Ranking, & Time Sequence
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn diagrams, Number Series
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Transformation of Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Direct & Indirect Speech
3. General Awareness:
- International and National Organizations
- Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs- National and International
- General Policy
- Science and Technology
- Science- Inventions & Discoveries
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems with L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems with Numbers
Edureify has dedicated a particular section from where CUET aspirants can take mock tests, quizzes, and practice papers to help aspirants have a complete preparation for the exam. Following are the links for the same-
Edureify also has some articles that provide important information regarding the CUET exam. Here are the links for the same-
3. Mock Tests for the CUET exam
Edureify understands how important mock tests are for candidates to feel fully prepared. Therefore, Edureify has stocked itself with numerous mock tests, practice tests, quizzes, and more that aspirants can take to be well prepared for the actual exam. Here are some important tips regarding mock tests-
– Help students be aware of the exam pattern
– Know what to expect on the actual day of the exam
– Gives an estimate on how prepared they are
Note: Aspirants must keep in mind that the result they score in the mock test does not signify that it would be the same result as the actual exam. Mock tests are just meant for practice and students must not get disheartened with fewer marks scored in these practice tests.
Edureify hopes that students can now better practice for the upcoming CUET exam with the sample papers, previous year’s papers, mock tests, and more available on the Edureify site.
Some FAQs regarding the CUET exam-
1. What is the full form of the CUET exam?
The full form of CUET is Central Universities Entrance Test.
2. Where do I get the important information regarding the CUET exam?
Edureify. Edureify has all the articles that update students about the latest notifications of the CUET exam. Check out the Edureify website to know more.
3. When is the tentative date of the CUET exam?
The first or second week of July is the tentative period for the CUET exam.
4. What is the official website of CUET?
Here is the official link to the website of CUET- cuet.nta.nic.in
5. Where do I get study materials for the CUET exam?
Edureify! Edureify has all the study materials and practice tests that will help CUET aspirants to have a complete preparation for their exam.