ICSE recently released its Class 10th board results and now the only aim that candidates have is getting into a good school for 10+2 or starting with a particular type of preparation such as JEE, NEET, etc. Edureify, the best AI learning app gives you a huge opportunity to prepare for these exams by being at your home.
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) – Class 10 Examinations will be administered for the 2021–22 Academic Session in two equal semesters, with 50% of the syllabus being covered in each semester, according to the announcement from the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). You can find more information about the ICSE Syllabus 2021–22 at: https://www.cisce.org/publicationdetail.aspx?id=92.
CISCE conducted the ICSE 2nd Semester Exams 2022 from April 25, 2022 till May 23, 2022. Like the 1st Semester ICSE Exam 2021, ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022 was also conducted with the remaining 50% syllabus. Students will get their final ICSE Result 2022 in May 2022 based on the cumulative performance in both semesters. This has been done with an aim to ensure students are fairly marked in the 2021-22 Academic Session, unlike in 2021 when the exams were cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and ICSE Result was announced on the basis of internal assessment only.
Analysis of ICSE Exam 2022
Mathematics Paper 2022
According to sources, the ICSE Semester 2 Mathematics exam was of moderate difficulty. According to the pupils, the exam paper was time-consuming and extensive. The paper was split into sections A, B, and C. 40-mark mandatory short answer questions in Section A 40 points for four of the seven questions in Section B.
The other sections offered pupils internal alternatives in the form of questions while section A was required and descriptive. The marks given to each question are listed on the exam paper. It should be noted that there won’t be any negative marking in the class 10 board exams in 2022. It is unlikely that CISCE will make the ICSE Class 10 Mathematics answer key for Semester 2 available.
- The difficulty level of ICSE Class-10 SCIENCE physics paper was from Easy to moderate.
- The question paper consisted of around 70% easy and 30% moderately difficult questions.
- Students are expecting an average score of 30 to 32 marks.
- Pattern of the question paper was the same as given in the sample paper issued by ICSE.
- The paper was moderately challenging. Direct and moderately challenging MCQs were used. According to their individual levels, the students were able to solve it.
- Mixed level questions also appeared in the subjective portion. The students generally thought the paper was simple.
- One question caused difficulty among the kids since the diagram labelling was not printed properly on the paper. Marks will likely be assigned for the same.
- The Science Paper – 2 group includes the ICSE Chemistry Exam 2022. Reviews indicate that today’s ICSE Chemistry Class 10 exam was a little challenging, but still manageable for kids.
- A total of 1.5 hours were allotted for the ICSE Chemistry Semester 2 Exam. At 11 am, the exam began, and it was over at 12:30 pm. The 10th question paper included two sections with internal choice in some spots, just like the ICSE Chemistry sample exam.
- Some students claimed that the Chemistry exam was rather manageable, while others claimed that it was a difficult paper with some particularly challenging areas.
- The topics that were covered in the Chemistry exam were mainly from the organic chemistry area. The important topics covered in the exam were nomenclature, naming of elements, etc.
- Yes, the paper was a bit lengthy although most of the students had enough time to complete the paper.
- Some of the questions in the English Paper 1 Examination were predictable.
- Students affirmed that solving the sample question papers was majorly helpful as the exact paper pattern was followed in the board exam.
- The overall difficulty level of the examination could be classified as Moderate.
- A score of more than 30 marks can be said to be a good score.
Social Studies Paper
- The students who took the Class 10 Geography exam for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) onMay 4 described the exam as simple and straightforward. The ICSE Geography exam, which carries 40 points, was given from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- The paper, according to ICSE applicant was quite simple and followed the format of sample papers. “The ICSE Geography exam was quite simple compared to the semester 1 exam. The work was scored, and I can anticipate receiving a score of at least 90 “one pupil spoke.
What to Learn from ICSE Results 2021-22?
The candidates who will be appearing in the examination for 2022-23 must keep the following points in mind:-
- Establish a good timetable. Students should adhere to a structured study schedule to make the process more efficient.
- Cover the course material.
- Make your concepts clear.
- Solve the question paper from last year.
- Construct study notes.
Roadmap for students whose Results are Declared
The wait is finally over and the candidates must be very excited to start the new phase of their life. Those who have scored well should be constant in their performance and the other candidates who are not able to score well must not give up. There are many future prospects such as IIT, NEET, and other exams which can give you a new future and identity in the upcoming days. Edureify provides the best study material for all the exams and also helps the other aspirants in realising their dreams even if they are situated in the remotest part of the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How many hours should an ICSE Class 10 student study? Answer: Ideally, a student should study at least for 6 to 7 hours daily without distraction to score well in the examination.
Q:- How can I prepare for ICSE syllabus?
- Ans:- First of all, while revising the syllabus, stick two the syllabus books.
- The Second Tip for How to Prepare for ICSE Exam 2022 is make short notes/ list of important formulae, derivations and revise the same as and when required.
- Q:- Is ICSE Class 10 difficult?
Ans:- ICSE is one of the toughest boards managed by CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination). If you prepare well, you can easily score good marks in the ICSE examination 2022-23.
Q:- Do questions repeat in the ICSE board?
Ans:-Yes . With history, up to 60% of the questions get repeated. And even with biology many of them get repeated ,but in the case of other subjects like physics and chemistry there every year there are new questions given and not many of them are repeated .