For those who are keen on making a future in one of the most reputed banks of India, read on closely. The State Bank of India conducts the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam in order to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant across the various branches in India. The selected candidates are responsible for customer support and sales.
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled to be held somewhere in July, but knowing the amount of preparation one needs to take in order to have a successful exam, Edureify is here to provide all the important information and tips regarding the exam. Following is a quick recap of all the important information related to the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam.
Interested candidates need to fulfil the following requirements in order to be eligible for the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam-
- Is within the age limit of 20-28 years
- Has a Bachelor’s degree from any of the Government recognized universities in a relevant field of studies.
- Exam Pattern-
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is conducted online. The questions pattern for the exam is objective type.
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam has the following sections that must be attempted by the aspirants-
- English Language– 30 questions, 30 marks, 20 minutes
- Numerical Ability– 35 questions, 35 marks, 20 minutes
- Reasoning- 35 questions, 35 marks, 20 minutes
In total, the exam is of 100 marks where the candidate has 60 minutes to complete the paper.
Prepare With Edureify
Now that the important information are recapitulated, here are the ways in which Edureify will enable the eligible candidates have a strong preparation for the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam-
- Mock Tests– Edureify has the most recent and well organised mock tests. Students can take n number of mock tests from the Edureify app. We have also introduced different packages of various ranges that might come in handy for students to avail. In order to gain the confidence and have a first hand experience of what to expect on the day of the exam, Edureify’s Mock Tests range is here to be at your service.
- Solved Papers– We know that for some being unable to score good results in the Mock Tests can be demotivating. Well, do not fear when Edureify is here! Eudreify has a good collection of solved papers with proper explanations that helps students grasp the concept better and gain confidence about their preparation.
- Doubt Solving Sessions– To wrap up a good preparation one must always end on a clear note. By clear note we mean proper doubt solving sessions. Eduriefy provides its students with one-on-one doubt solving sessions to help them have all their queries answered. Before ending your preparation, make sure you get all your doubts answered with Edureify.
Well, there is enough time to have a solid preparation for the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam if one starts today. Then, without further ado, take your comfortable subscription of Edureify and begin your preparation now!