Exams in India are never off season it seems. With so many different competitive exams, the schedule seems to pan throughout the year. Be it JEE, NEET, SSC, RRB, IBPS, IPO, or any such government exams, it is always recommended to have a solid preparation by solving question banks, taking mock tests, and the likes.
Edureify understands the need students have to take mock tests and solve question banks in order to feel completely prepared for their exams. With that in mind, Edureify has prepared itself in a way that enables students to take mock tests, as many as they want, for their complete preparation.
In lieu of the upcoming SSC, IBPS Mains exams, here are the syllabus of the exams-
- SSC CHSL Exam–
The SSC CHSL Exam is conducted in three phases- Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III. Following is the specific syllabus of each Tier of exam.
The SSC CHSL Tier-I exam syllabus is as follows-
- General Intelligence: 25 questions, 50 marks
- English: 25 questions, 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 questions, 50 marks
- General Awareness: 25 questions, 50 marks
The Tier-I Exam is one hour long. For every correct answer, 2 marks are awarded. And for every wrong answer, 0.50 marks are deducted.
The SSC CHSL Tier-II exam syllabus is as follows-
- Essay Writing- 200-250 word count
- Letter/ Application Writing– 150-200 word count
Candidates have 60 minutes to complete Tier-II of the exam. The total score of the exam is 100 marks.
The Tier-III of the exam tests the typing skills of candidates who qualify through the first two rounds and for those applying for the Data Entry Operator.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam-
- General/ Financial Awareness- 50 questions, 50 marks, 35 minutes
- General English- 40 questions, 40 marks, 35 minutes
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude- 50 questions, 60 marks, 45 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude- 50 questions, 50 marks, 45 minutes
In total, the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is of 200 marks and candidates have 160 minutes to complete the paper.
Edureify- The One Stop Study App For The Best Exam Preparation
Now that the two immediate exams’ syllabus are updated, here is how Edureify’s ‘one stop for all exam preparation’ agenda will help you-
- Mock tests can better prepare for what to expect on the day of the exam
- Scoring bad marks in mock tests does not mean it is the end of your preparation, it is only an indication of what aspects you need to work on.
- Get aware about the exam pattern
- Practice the most recent questions
- Go through all the available notes as many times as required
- Rewatch or even re-rewatch the lectures
- Get all your doubts cleared with our one-on-one doubt solving sessions
Mock tests are in a way one of the best ways to see the progress of one’s preparation. As mentioned in the point above, scoring less in the mock test does not determine the final outcome of the actual exam. Mock tests only give you a better perspective on what things you need to better work on.
So, without further ado, get prepared for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CHSL and IBPS Mains Exam with Edureify. The mock tests and test papers prepared by Edureify are very similar to the actual paper and cover everything a student will face on the day of the actual exam. From the comfort of your home get all the necessary preparatory materials from Edureify!